Spiritual Discovery of Mount Shasta
Initiative trip August 10th to 17th 2019 in English
Initiatique journey to the teaching of Telos, I will be taking a group of people to the most sacred places around Mount Shasta in northern California.
We will visit the salt baths, meditate on the mountain, visit the garden of peace, energy vortex. We will hike the three falls. Recommended reading : Telos book 1-2-3. The cost is based on activities lead by me, transportaiton and entrance fees. You need to make your own motel reservation but we can recommend one that we use every year and it includes a very nice breakfast. All other meals not included. 7 days fees: $1450.00 sign up fee
Early bird discount: $1300 if registered by April 15th 2019
Initiatic High Vibrational Ireland Tour 2020
This is an alcohol-free Spiritual Journey
Price $4444.00 CDN person
Sept 18th to Oct 1st, 2020
Hosted by Sonya Roy & Irish Guide and Celtic Wisdom Keeper, Maria O'Farrell Carr. This is a registered bonded tour by K. Banks Travel -BC Reg# 2776-4 & Maria's Irish Tours.
- Sept 18th arrive in Dublin Welcome Dinner at 7 pm Opt: 9am Celtic Wisdom & Fairies Workshop with Maria
- Sept 19th Workshop with Sonya
- Sept 20th Optional Dublin walking cultural tour €23, National Archaeological Museum with Sheel-Na-Gig, National Art Gallery, Trinity & more. Music evening
- Sept 21st Glendalough monastic site, Ceremony, Crystal forests, Lough Tay, Round Tower & Celtic healing High Crosses, Evening walk around Braveheart's Castle
- Sept 22nd EQUINOX visit the Knowth Portal Mound and the Bru Na Bionne Center ceremony at the Hill of Tara
- Sept 23rd free day, tour Belfast or walk to the Titanic Exhibition center or optional local tours are available; Giant Causeway Tour or a Games of Thrones Tour. Evening ending with Music
- Sept 24th travel thru the Glens and Lakes of Northern Ireland to Beaghmore Stone Circles, (the Dragon Teeth and many circles). Boa Island if road is passable. Glencar waterfall and Cliff views.
- Sept 25th Morning visit with ceremonies at Carrowmore Sacred Sites Europe's largest complex of Dolmens, Stone circles & Queen Meave Cairns with Mary Magdalene energy. We travel to Achill Island. Evening walk on the beach or a visit with Achill's Irish Artist & Musician Padraig McCaul.
- Sept 26th Time for an early morning stroll along the Achill beach and rock pools. Then we tour around Achill Island to the Deserted Village, Keel Beach and Grace O'Malley's Castle, Kildavnet Old Church and St. Dymphna Holy Well for healing of anxiety, balancing our mental health and mindfulness peace. We depart the Island and travel to Cong Abbey
- Sept 27th Travel thru west of Ireland and the Burren rocky landscapes and ancient stone walls with stops to St. Bridget's healing well, the Rock and Crystal center, Thatch Cottages and onto to Goddess Aine's Grange Lois Stone Circle in Limerick
- Sept 28th Fun day to explore Killarney, free afternoon to visit Killarney house & gardens, St-Mary's cathedral and National Park. Optional tour Jarvey's park tour, Optional Gaelic root Show.
- Sept 29th Dingle Day Tour. Beehive huts, Caherdorgan Stone Fort, Ancient Fairy Ring Fort, feed the baby lambs & baby goats, Gallurus, view of Skellig Michael Island and stop at Dingle village
- Sept 30th Ross Castle, Killarney lake Boat Tour to Innisfallen Island and monasteries. Muckross House & Muckross Abbey with healing Yew Tree andTorc Waterfall, Closing Gathering
- October 1st Depart 6am Taxi - €10+ Breakfast at airport not included. Dep. Kerry Airport 7.30am to Dublin for Flights after 11am
Ireland Tour Includes:
- 13 nights in Irish Hotels with 12 full Irish breakfast
- • Spiritual Guide & Author Sonya Roy
- • Irish Guide, Celtic Wisdom Keeper Maria O'Farrell Carr
- • 3 nights in Bray, Co. Wicklow (Pool, Spa, Hot Tub & Gym) near seafront.
- • 1 night in Trim Castle Hotel, Co. Meath Or Bray Hotel
- • 2 nights in the very heart of Belfast
- • 1 nights in the heart of Sligo Town by River
- • 1 night on Achill Island
- • 1 night in Kinvara or in Co. Galway.
- • 4 nights in the heart of Killarney Town, Co Kerry
- • 8 days Luxury bus with private bus driver. Admission fees
- • Tour guides during the day and also in evenings.
- • 1 welcome meet & greet, 1 Welcome Dinner (drinks & tip not included)and farewell gathering.
- • Live Irish Trad music nights
- • Irish Vat , Ireland's new Tourism Vat, all Canadian Taxes, Reg &Bonded fees and Credit card fees are all included.
- Flights, insurance. (provided by Banks Travel).
- Dublin Airport bus (€13) and to Kerry Airports taxi (€10+ ).
- Lunch & Dinner (€15 to €30 a day depending on guest).
- Gratuities to our bus driver (€30 pp), waitress tips,
- donation at stone circles €2 X 4).
- Extra night in Bray: Estimate $115 CAD per person sharing or $185 CAD single room, per night with Breakfast. Highly recommend.
Extra Options: Book now and pay cash euros when in Ireland at registration for.
- • Celtic Wisdom & Fairies Workshop with Maria *- €50
- • Dublin Cultural tour with Irish guide* - €20
- • Belfast Free day – Optional local day tours or Titanic or Giant Causeway or Games of Throne Gaelic Roots Show €30 (amazing – Best show in Ireland)
- • Jarvey's Pony & Trap Killarney National Park Tour* - €15 (Best Fun)
PERU SPIRITUAL ADVENTURE
This price includes all land travel within Peru, domestic flights, meet and assist at the airport, guides.
- Day 01; Arriving in Peru
- Day 02; Trip from Lima to Paracas by Turistic bus, visit Ballestas Island
- Day 03; Paracas, Ica, Nasca Hotel, stop at winery, and oasis of Huacachina, ride Dune Buggy
- Day 04; Nazca, Night journey to Arequipa city
- Day 05; Arequipa free day, city tour
- Day 06; Arequipa, Chivay/ Colca Canyon/ Private trip to Puno by night bus
- Day 07; Puno free day
- Day 8; Floating islands of Uros, Amantani homestay.
- Day 9; Amantani – Taquile and return to Puno, night bus to Cusco
- Day 10; Cuzco free day, city tour
- Day 11; Cuzco / Ollantaytambo
- Day 12; Ollantaytambo / Wayllabamba (12km)
- Day 13; Wayllabamba to Pacamayo (12km)
- Day 14; Pacamayo to Wiñay Wayna (15km)
- Day 15; Wiñay Wayna to Machu Picchu (5km), Return to Cusco
- Day 16; Cusco, Moray, Maras tour
- Day 17; Hike to Chicaquireo
- Day 18; Hike to Chicaquireo
- Day 19; Hike to Chicaquireo
- Day 20; Hike to Chicaquireo
- Day 21; Domestic flight form Cuzco to Puerto Maldonado
- Day 22; Visit to the reserve Tambopatar, Candamo and lake Sandoval
- Day 23; Visit to Colpa de Palmeras, lake swim and Ayahuasca ceremony
- Day 24; day in the jungle exploring walks
- Day 25; return to Puerto Maldonado
- Day 26; Return to Lima and transfer to airport
- Day 27;return home.